Long-term Strategies, NDCs, and BTRs: Tools and Lessons for 2050 Net-Zero
– Date/Time: October 26, 2021, 17:00 – 19:00 KST (GMT+9)
– Session lead:
- Mr. Siddhartha Nauduri, Global Lead, Climate Change MRV Systems, GGGI
This session aimed at bringing awareness to the variety of long-term strategies needed to mitigation global emissions, their translations to nationally determined contributions, how the reporting systems under the enhanced transparency framework (ETF) supported these and examined the tools available.
* The PPTs were available until 8th January 2022. If you wish to access the PPTs after the date, please contact us at GGGWeek2021@gggi.org.
- Moving Towards the Enhanced Transparency Framework (link)
- Technical handbook for developing country Parties on Preparing for implementation of the enhanced transparency framework under the Paris Agreement (link)
- Toolkit for non-Annex I Parties on establishing and maintaining institutional arrangements for preparing national communications and biennial update reports (link)
– UK government:
Share This Post